WTF!!!..Fucking 'suei'

went out from fong's house jz nw morning...stop at the junction..suddenly,my car's fren-kelisa..drv so fast n turn into the junction..crash on me!!!..shit..stop there oso gt crash..she seems lk no break den turn 1..ish...hw cum!!!!...tat tm gt a motorcycle in front of me..so cant move at all..damn!!i oso ceh gong ceh gong gt down car...guan lai is a huan na po..si wantan!!!...i jz ask her..'y u drv so fast'...she keep on say sry 2 me...afttat,her parents cum over n my daddy oso cum settle 4 me..haizz....actually her car worst than me n she pay 4 me 4 the repairment fee..bt oso xim tia...haizzzz...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... zhin zia suei lor~
stop over there also kena langgar...

Sunday, July 12, 2009

WTF!!!..Fucking 'suei'


went out from fong's house jz nw morning...stop at the junction..suddenly,my car's fren-kelisa..drv so fast n turn into the junction..crash on me!!!..shit..stop there oso gt crash..she seems lk no break den turn 1..ish...hw cum!!!!...tat tm gt a motorcycle in front of me..so cant move at all..damn!!i oso ceh gong ceh gong gt down car...guan lai is a huan na po..si wantan!!!...i jz ask her..'y u drv so fast'...she keep on say sry 2 me...afttat,her parents cum over n my daddy oso cum settle 4 me..haizz....actually her car worst than me n she pay 4 me 4 the repairment fee..bt oso xim tia...haizzzz...

1 comments on "WTF!!!..Fucking 'suei'"

Unknown on July 12, 2009 at 3:45 PM said...

wow... zhin zia suei lor~
stop over there also kena langgar...